Tuesday 17 June 2008

Sneak peek in Multitude


These are two of my first four and a half pages in my Maruman called Multitude. I go around with a "multitude-lens" before my eyes and draw what I think fits the theme, and something completely different from this has caught my eye today so the rest of my ten pages will be something utterly non-botanical... ;)

I have re-opened my box of Kremer pigment watercolours recently, and I used them for these particular pages. These colours are very unlike any other watercolours I have tried, with a lot of funny behaviours that you can´t really predict... If you are curious about them, I´ve written a bit more about them on my own blog.

4 comments:

Jennifer Lawson said...

Wow, Nina! That is so beautiful.

Lindsay said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what you all will be up to. The M book is so nice for watercolors.

Margaret Ann said...

Oooh, Nina! Absolutely beautiful color...how gorgeous! :)

Anita Davies said...

This is beautiful Nina.