Tuesday 24 June 2008

"She's..."


GONE!

"Gone like a freight-train, gone like yesterday,

Gone like a soldier in the civil war, bang bang!

Gone like a '59 Cadillac...

Like all the good things

that ain't never coming back,

She's gone...! "

But...unlike the song... my "Journey" will eventually return home.

Nina now anxiously awaits her in Sweden,
and I sit here in the desert night
just reflecting and thinking
about how wonderful this all is!
Ah-h-h-h.
My artspace sits calmly now, awaiting the possibilities of a new day
and the arrival of a very special package from England.

"Gone" by Montgomery Gentry from the You Do Your Thing Album

2 comments:

MaryO said...

I can feel your excitement, and I'm looking forward to this exchange ALMOST as much as you are!
It's great that you are sharing pictures along the way....thanks!

Margaret Ann said...

Thanks Mary, I thought the hard part would be the sketching...LOL:)
So glad you are enjoying our exchange.:)