Sunday 15 June 2008

"And So I begin..."


It has been said:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Lao-tzu 604 BC-531 BC

So in that light, my first step is

to introduce you to JOURNEY my little Maruman friend,

born from and centered around the quote:

"I go to Nature to be soothed
and have my senses put in tune once again."
-John Burroughs

Journey's theme or central focus will be zen-botanical...

keeping her open to historical, realistic or

imaginary floral/botanical journeys of the artistic spirit.

I hope you will each enjoy this new adventure of ours

and have your spirits renewed

as we journey together 17,566 miles across the seas

and

into our imaginations.

3 comments:

Nina Johansson said...

Sounds like an awesome theme, I can´t wait to get my hands on this one!

Judybec said...

Looks like a great project! I'll be watching.

Anita Davies said...

You make everything sound so meditating Margaret, can't wait to see your book.