Wednesday 3 September 2008

Journey is off to the Fens

Margaret's Maruman sketch book, "Journey ", has spent the past two weeks here in Maine. I have finished my entries and it is ready to go to Anita in the Fens, its last stop before returning home to Margaret in Arizona.



My first sailing experience. A week cruising downeast through the Penobscot Bay.

Late summer bouquet at the local farm stand near the beach. It's pick our own and as much as you can carry for $5.00 using a good old-fashioned honor system of cash placed in a slot. If you don't have enough money you come back later and pay what you owe. It's wonderful to know that this trust and good will still exist in the world.

4 comments:

susan said...

This is beautiful...I love the colors

kazumiwannabe said...

That's exactly what I was going to say : ) It's great!

Anita Davies said...

What a bargain those flowers were!
You've painted them beautifully.

Margaret Ann said...

Oh Jennifer! What glorious color! Can't wait to see my baby home again!!!