Tuesday 9 September 2008

"DEPARTURE...!!!"

Jennifer's little Maruman, "Transistions", and I landed at Sky Harbor International airport in Arizona early this morning returning from northern Illinois and a month of midwest "adventure". Hence, after having endured a thorough photo/scanning session this evening, she and I both are looking forward to a well deserved rest tonight!

But...come the morning..."Transistions" will depart, yet again. This time she will be flying solo to visit a bit with Nina in Sweden before she finally, finally heads home to Jennifer. This little traveller certainly will have many "miles" of creative experiences tucked between her pages! The wonders she will have seen...Lucky, lucky book!

Below, are three little peeks of my 10 pages in Jennifer's book...

"Transitions", you have personally taught me a great deal...It has been a rewarding adventure exploring my imagination with you by my side!
Bon Voyage! :)



7 comments:

Anita Davies said...

Margaret these look fantastic. Of all the 4 books I felt that Jennifer's subject stretched me the most, I had to use alot of imagination and was very surprised at how freely the pages developed. I learned alot about my boundaries...Mostly to stop building them and simply free my mind.
I'm still browsing your own book 'Journey', infact, I think she is getting fed up with me since I pulled her out of her 'safe' drawer at 3am this morning...It's 8am now and I am tempted again but resisting...I'll give her a lie in! ;)

Laura Frankstone said...

Margaret, what beautiful colors! I especially love the bottom drawing, with fountain---they are all delightful, though! What great fun you all are having!

Anonymous said...

I am so envious! These are just beautiful...as all the pages I've seen have been!

Sandy said...

Such vibrant lively pages, what a joy to hold this book in your hands!

Jennifer Lawson said...

Margaret—soooo beautiful! I can't wait to get "Transitions" and see it all in person. What wonderful treat!

Anita—I am so glad "Transitions" stretched an old pro like you. It's so good when that happens and we can jump out of our box. What a great memory and a treasure we will all have of this project. Thanks for including me.

Spinneretta said...

I am jealous too... oh my would I love to have these pieces of art!!
I love that fountain picture!!

Margaret Ann said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments...My heart is all a-flutter!

This entire project has been such a soulful awakening for each of us...we all are now seeing with new eyes! What a joy for the spirit! :)